Call Us: Vancouver +1 (604) 783-6914 | Italy: +39-339-210-8478 | Mail:


 Deciding to move to Canada may be easy, but the immigration process may be hard. At MONARCA Canadian Immigration Ltd. we are here to make the immigration process and transition to a new country easier by providing you with the best option available based on a full assessment of your qualifications.

On this page you will find information on some of the programs available to immigrate to Canada permanently, obtain permanent residence, and how to become a Canadian citizen.

Proud Member of:


Family reunification is one of the objectives of the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and sponsorship programs were created to reunite families. The sponsorship program requires that both the sponsor and the sponsored person(s) are eligible to qualify for the program.

familyWho can sponsor:

  • Canadian citizens or permanent residents who want to sponsor a family member;
  • Must be at least 18 years old.

Who can be sponsored:

  • Spouse;
  • Conjugal or common-law partner;
  • Dependent child (includes adopted child);
  • Parents and Grandparents; or,
  • Other eligible relatives (restrictions apply).

MONARCA will assist you in determining eligibility and in preparing the application for the following sponsorship programs:

  • Family sponsorship
  • Spousal, Conjugal, or Common-law partner sponsorship
  • Parent or Grandparent Sponsorship
  • Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

Citizenship and Immigration Canada offers a variety of programs available to foreign nationals that qualify to work in Canada and obtain their permanent residency.

Express Entry

This program was launched in January 2015 to facilitate the selection of Foreign Skilled Workers. Prospective candidates create an online profile that is placed into a pool that allows Canadian employers to directly select the best-qualified applicant. If you are selected, you will receive an Invitation to Apply and obtain your Permanent Residency within 6 months of submitting your complete application.

Only the people that qualify for the following are invited to apply:

  • Federal Skilled Workers
    • For people that want to become permanent residents based on being qualified as a skilled worker.
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
    • For people that want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
  • Canadian Experience Class 

Federal Skilled Worker

Minimum Requirements:

  1. Skilled work experience
    1. At least one year, continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time;
    2. NOC skill type 0, A or B; and,
    3. Within the last 10 years.
  2. Language ability
    1. Meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or Niveaux de competence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) 7 in French for your first official language in all four language abilities (speaking, listening, writing, reading),
    2. Take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
  3. Education
    1. You must have a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree; or
    2. An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC.

Six Selection Factors:

If you meet all the conditions set out in the minimum requirements, we will assess your application based on the federal skilled worker points grid. The factors are calculated on a 100-point grid, and you must have at least 67 points to qualify.

  • Your skills in English and/or French,
  • Your education,
  • Your work experience,
  • Your age,
  • Whether you have a valid job offer, and
  • Your adaptability.

Federal Skilled Trades Program

Minimum Requirements:

  1. Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
  2. Language Ability
    1. Meet the minimum level of
      1. CLB 5 (English) or NCLC 5 (French) for speaking and listening, and
      2. CLB 4 (English) or NCLC 4 (French) for reading and writing.
    2. You must take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
  3. Work Experience
    1. You must have at least two years full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply.
    2. You must meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification.
  4. Offer of Employment or Certificate of Qualification
    1. Must have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year, or
    2. A Certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.


Canadian Experience Class

Minimum Requirements:

  1. Work Experience
    1. At least 12 months of full-time (or equal in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before applying,
    2. You gained experience through the proper authorization,
  2. Language Ability
    1. NOC 0 or A job, the minimum level is CLB 7 (English) or NCLC 7 (French)
    2. NOC B job, the minimum level is CLB 5 (English) or NCLC 5 (French)
  3. Plan to live outside of the province of Quebec.



The Caregiver Program offers three ways for you to apply for permanent residence. Find out if you are eligible fore one of the following:

  • Caring for Children Pathway
  • Caring for People with High Medical Needs Pathway
  • Live-in Caregiver Program

Permanent Residency

A Permanent Resident is a citizen of another country, but has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada. As a permanent resident, you have the right to most of the social benefits (including health care coverage); live, work or study anywhere in Canada; apply for Canadian citizenship; and obtain protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. You must pay taxes and abide by all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels. However, permanent residents cannot vote or run for political office, or hold certain jobs that require high-level security clearance.

There are permanent residency obligations that must be met in order to maintain your permanent resident status. You will also require a permanent resident card (PR card) if you travel outside of Canada. 

The three paths to citizenship are Jus Soli (by birth in Canada), Jus Sanguinis (by birth to a Canadian parent), and Naturalization (granted to a foreign national).

If you are a permanent resident and would like to become a Canadian citizen, you must qualify based on the following:

  • Age,
  • Permanent resident status,
  • Time you have lived in Canada,
  • Language skills,
  • Criminal history, and
  • How well you know Canada. 

Reporting Abuse

Unfortunately for some immigration to Canada has been anything but pleasant. If you or anyone you know has become a victim of irregular migration, exploitation or abuse, please contact us as soon as possible to report your situation. We will make sure that the proper authorities are advised while assuring your personal security and safety to the best of our abilities. This applies to foreign nationals, Canadian citizens and permanent residents, regardless of your legal status in Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada offers several programs that allow foreign nationals to work temporarily or permanently in Canada. Some foreign workers will be required to obtain a work permit and visa in order to enter and stay in Canada. Sometimes employers will require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in order to be eligible to hire a foreign national.

MONARCA offers assistance in the following permanent worker programs:

  • Express Entry for Skilled Immigrants
    • Federal Skilled Workers
    • Federal Skilled Trades Program
    • Canadian Experience Class
  • Caregivers

MONARCA also assists foreign nationals who want to temporarily work in Canada:

  • International Experience Canada
    • Working Holiday
    • Young Professionals
    • International Co-op Internship
  • International Mobility Program – Open Work Permit

Contact us to find out if you qualify for any of the programs available, and what documents you require to apply.


If your job does not require a work permit, you may still have to obtain a Visa to enter Canada. This depends on your nationality.

The following jobs do not require a work permit: *

  • Athletes and coaches
  • Aviation accident or incident investigations
  • Business Visitors
  • Civil aviation inspectors
  • Clergy
  • Convention organizers
  • Crew members
  • Emergency service providers
  • Examiners and evaluators
  • Expert witnesses or investigators
  • Family members of foreign representatives
  • Foreign government officers
  • Foreign representatives
  • Health care students
  • Judges, referees and similar officials
  • Military personnel
  • News reporters, film and media crews
  • Performing artists
  • Public speakers
  • Students working off campus
  • Students working on campus

*There are exceptions and conditions to this list.

Studying in Canada will give you the opportunity to learn and put into practice your English and French skills, while obtaining an education that will grant you a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate that is globally recognized.

MONARCA provides assistance in:

  • Finding the Designated Learning Institution that is right for your academic career;
  • Applying for a Study Permit;
  • Requesting a Study Permit Extension.

Contact us to find out if you are eligible to study in Canada and to start your immigration application.

The natural beauty in this vast country attracts millions of visitors from all over the world each year. If you are planning to explore the wonders of Niagara Falls, admire the Canadian Rockies, or visit friends and family in some of the most beautiful cities in the world, MONARCA will make sure that you have all the necessary documents you need before you arrive.  


Some visitors require a Visa to enter Canada, while others may be Visa-exempt. This depends on the country the visitor is a national of. If you require a Visa, you will not be allowed to enter Canada unless you have been granted a Visa from a Visa Office prior to coming to Canada.


If you are outside of Canada and would like to visit Canada, you may be required to apply for Temporary Resident Visa.

If you are already in Canada with a valid study permit or work permit, you can apply for a Temporary Resident Visa.

Reasons to visit Canada:

  • Tourism,
  • Visit family or friends, or
  • Business trip.

Regardless of whether you require a visa, most visitors cannot work or study in Canada without a permit.

Basic Requirements

All visitors will need to provide the following supporting documents:

  • Valid passport,
  • Proof of financial support,
  • Valid return ticket and/or travel itinerary (if applicable),
  • Medical Exam (if applicable),
  • Letter of invitation from a Canadian (if applicable).